Germain Family Farm History at the Saratoga Surrender Site

Polie E Germain (1888-1975) and Mary Agnes Patterson Germain (1890-1966) purchased about 70 acres of farm land along the Hudson River on the corner of what is now Schuyler St and River Road (Route 4) 1 mile south of Schuylerville in 1920. There they raised two sons, Kenneth and Raymond Henry Germain. Polie and Agnes […]